Sunday 29 March 2015

DIY Iced Mocha


I've always been a fan of iced coffee, but it occurred to me recently that it might not be that difficult to recreate. I was right! I presumed I'd need a blender and loads of complicated ingredients, but you really don't need that much at all. And the end result is so good I could cry (if I do say so myself).

Ingredients
Coffee Granules
Water
Ice
Milk
Hot Chocolate Powder
Sugar

Step by Step
  • Boil the kettle and put one heaped teaspoon of coffee granules into a mug. Also add two heaped teaspoons of hot chocolate powder into the mug.
  • Add boiling water until the mug is full, and stir the mocha.
  • Put the coffee into the fridge and leave it for 2-3 hours until it is chilled.
  • Add ice to a tall glass - the amount of ice really depends on how big your glass is, but since my mason jar is HUGE I usually put about seven cubes in.
  • Pour the chilled coffee into the glass and stir in cold milk until the glass is almost full.
  • Add sugar to taste, and then enjoy!
What Coffee Shop drinks do you like to recreate?
Stay beautiful!
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig